Headline --- Bill Gates wants to stop cows from burping in latest investment: Bill Gates invests in Australian-based Rumin8 to reduce livestock emissions. (Fox News)
The Latest in Lawlessness: "We Just Won't Prosecute"
* A Virginia prosecutor says that her office will stop its involvement in the prosecution of some misdemeanor cases. Loudoun County Commonwealth’s Attorney Buta Biberaj wrote in a memo that her office is "inundated" and needs to focus more on felony and violent crimes, Fox 5 reported.
In the memo sent by Biberaj to judges on Dec. 30, 2022, she wrote that hit-and-run (property damage), reckless driving (under 90 mph), trespass, drunk in public, and eluding are among the offenses that will not be prosecuted by her office. (Fox News)
Headline --- Sen. Kennedy stumps Biden nominee with basic questions about the Constitution. Judge Charnelle Bjelkengren could not recall what certain parts of US Constitution do. (Fox News)
More Evidence of Massive Vote Fraud
* More than 10.8 million mail-in ballots went “unaccounted for” in California’s midterm elections last year, data published by the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) reveals. In 2022, California election officials mailed out more than 22.1 million ballots to registered voters, the data published by PILF shows. Of those, more than 10.8 million went “unaccounted for” as researchers said election officials can only make assumptions as to what happened with the ballots. (John Binder, Breitbart)
Hang 'Em High
* Super Bowl wining coach and NFL commentator Tony Dungy and NHL hockey great Ivan Provorov are being mercilessly slandered all over the establishment press as right-wing bigots who deserve harsh punishment. What for? Dungy (an evangelical) attended the March for Life. And Provorov (a Russian Orthodox) for refusing to participate in Gay Pride festivities.
Christian Facing Jail Time for Being Converted...And Talking About It!
* A Christian charity worker in Malta could face jail time after he claimed that his faith enabled him to turn away from a homosexual lifestyle he no longer wanted.
Matthew Grech, 33, faces potential fines and imprisonment for allegedly falling afoul of his country's ban on "conversion practices" when he explained to a local media outlet last year how he left homosexuality behind because he came to believe it was wrong.
"I was invited by this new emerging platform in Malta called PMnews to share my story and to discuss sexuality in general," Grech told Fox News Digital, noting that he was "surprised" when police later called him early on a Sunday morning and ultimately served him with a prosecution order summoning him to court on Feb. 3.
Legal counsel for Grech maintains that his case is the first of its kind and threatens to set in motion a legal "domino effect" that could endanger freedom of speech and religious liberty throughout the Western world. (Fox News)
* Headline --- ‘Our Family’s Sick’: Why Hunter Biden Lied About Paying $50k Monthly Rent. The true story of how Hunter Biden botched a family mission in California (Washington Free Beacon)
* George Soros Funding Leftist "Fact Checkers’ In Order to Silence the Right
George Soros is the most dangerous man in America. The investor is intent on remaking the country to his liberal image, from our foreign-policy priorities to undermining our criminal-justice system. This week, The Post takes a look at the reach of Soros’ billions. In this fourth essay, Matt Palumbo, author of “The Man Behind the Curtain: Inside the Secret Network of George Soros,” talks about how “fact checking” can shape the narrative.
It’s not enough for George Soros to fund the media and encourage stories that back up his point of view — he has to make sure no one disagrees with it.
Last year, Soros partnered with fellow leftist billionaire Reid Hoffman (the co-founder of LinkedIn) to financially back a project to fight so-called disinformation. The name they chose might have come from George Orwell himself: Good Information Inc. Branding anything that goes counter-narrative as “disinformation” has become the left’s latest strategy to fight anything that threatens their spin, and Soros has taken note. (Matt Palumbo, New York Post)
They're Gonna' Make Us Eat Bugs!
* I have been writing lately about the war on agriculture–the Left’s attack on modern, scientific farming. The Left’s two main targets, so far, are fertilizers and animal husbandry. What is the end game? Leftists want us to eat a largely vegetarian diet, with insects as a protein source instead of cows, pigs and poultry.
This is no secret if you follow leftist writing, but many people find it hard to believe. To be fair, there is a great deal about modern liberalism that I find hard to believe. But the plan to convert us all to insect-eaters is real. (John Hinderaker at Power Line)