So here's a little help...
* "IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election" by Daniel Halper, The Weekly Standard.
* "The Nine Lies of Lois Lerner" by Kevin D. Williamson over at NRO is particularly good.
* "When it rains, it pours: Ten press conference take aways" by Jennifer Rubin, Washington Post.
* "IRS denied tax-exempt status to pro-lifers on behalf of Planned Parenthood" by Joel Gehrke at the Examiner.
* "This Is No Ordinary Scandal" by Peggy Noonan, Wall Street Journal.
* "IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office" by John Parkinson, ABC News.
* "All the president's fall guys" by Kevin O'Brien, Cleveland Plain Dealer.
* "Strange Goings-On at the White House" by John Fund at NRO.