he Daily Mail reports on cash incentives offered to hospitals who meet a set percentage of patients who die on their wards."
* Amazon and Costco make huge donations to promote homosexual marriage.
* The U.N. Human Rights Council looks like it's going to call for a boycott of U.S. companies that do business with Israel.
* Mental institution patients have been signed up to vote (probably breaking the law) in North Carolina. And, you guessed it, most of the patients have been helped to register as Democrats.
"An explosive story about the massive wealth accumulated by the family of Prime Minister Wen Jiabao prompted the Chinese government to block the Web site of the New York Times early Friday morning, just days before a sensitive, once-in-a-decade transition of power from Wen and others to a new generation of leaders."
* "Jeep, the rugged brand President Obama once said symbolized American freedom, is considering giving up on the United States and shifting production to China."
* British ExxonMobil oil chief assassinated in Brussels street.