Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Alveda King on the Komen/Planned Parenthood Connection

I went to Kroger this weekend and as I was checking out through the self-checkout lane, I noticed a sticker on the register that read, “Susan G. Komen for the Cure”. I called the attendant over and asked her what the sticker was for. She very proudly said, “We’re collecting money for them to find a cure for breast cancer.”

So I then began to tell her that Susan G. Komen for the Cure donates millions of money to Planned Parenthood. I then asked her if she knew who Planned Parenthood was. She said that she didn’t. I then explained to her that Planned Parenthood is the largest provider of abortions in the United States and that here is a link between abortion and breast cancer.

I said, “Isn’t it funny that Susan G. Komen for the Cure is raising money to find a cure for breast cancer while at the same time giving millions of dollars to an organization that performs abortions on women and provides birth control both of which have been linked to breast cancer.” She said, “I didn’t know that.”

I bet next time someone asks her about that sticker, she won’t be so proud that they are collecting money to find a cure for breast cancer or at least share more with the shopper.


What a scheme. Planned Parenthood does abortions and provide birth control pills which are linked to breast cancer and then Susan G. Komen for the Cure raises money to give to Planned Parenthood to do mammograms. They make you sick then raise money to treat you and then butcher you with breast surgery. Does anyone see anything wrong with this picture?


(Alveda King, "Susan G. Komen for the Cure and Planned Parenthood" on Alveda's blog.)

See also "Susan G. Komen Gives to Planned Parenthood?"