Monday, September 20, 2010

Did You Miss These Terrific Reads?

Despite last week's hectic schedule (which kept me away from blogging, Facebook or doing my usual browsing of internet news), I did manage to catch a few terrific reads. I sure hope you did too. But if not, I list them below -- all quite important and provocative articles.

* Toby Harnden in the Telegraph, "John Boehner: the second of 12 kids from Ohio who is Barack Obama's elitist target."

* J.P. Freire in the Washington Examiner, "Police continue to harass citizens who record them."

* A WSBTV (Georgia) news story, "County Sues Farmer, Cites Too Many Crops."

* Michael Barone's column, "Gangster Government Stifles Criticism of Obamacare."

* Daniel J. Flynn in Human Events, "Talker-in-Chief Barack Obama."

* Louis Case in American Thinker, "ObamaCare's Fatal Flaw?"