Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Law & Order Abortion Episode Proves a Big Surprise

I'm not much of a TV watcher so I didn't catch last Friday's episode of NBC's Law & Order even though I had read it was going to feature a storyline based on the murder of abortionist George Tiller.

What I didn't expect was to read afterward that pro-lifers for whom I have high regard actually liked the program and thought it carried the pro-life message about as well as any network drama in years.

Wow. I find that quite hopeful.

Here is a LifeSiteNews review. But be aware that it does contain spoilers. And that's an important thing to note if you still plan on watching the program -- which you can on iTunes right here.

And oh yeah, one other item which might encourage you to watch the episode. The abortion lobby hated it.

I'd suggest you contact the network and thank them for their even-handed treatment of the issue. Goodness knows, the pro-abortionists are certainly making a lot of noise about it and so your voice is important. Use this NBC contact page and scroll down to the Law and Order spot to send your e-mail.

My note simply read "Thank you for showing other networks how this controversial issue should be handled. You were fair and even-handed. And you presented a whale of a dramatic story! Again, my commendations for a terrific, informative and provocative program."