Friday, July 31, 2009

Scott Wesley Brown Reflects on "The Terrorism of the Left"

Christian musician/missionary Scott Wesley Brown is one of our favorites. He's a thoughtful, sincere, humble and visionary man -- and yes, very talented. I have spoken about Scott before on the blog including mentioning his helpfulness to Vital Signs Ministries in our early days. In that post I also gave you a link to "When America Is Not America Anymore," a stirring video clip he produced to accompany his song.

Even if you watched it then (I gave the link a year ago), I'd encourage you to do so again. It's really terrific.

But here's another tip: Scott has a blog entry that I found particularly striking and I'm pretty sure you will too. Entitled, "Terrorism of the Left," it is a sobering reflection on Dinesh D’Souza's book “The Enemy At Home.”