Though the state-run media hasn't yet shown much interest in the matter, the illegal firing of Inspector General Gerald Walpin may not go away as easy as Team Obama hopes. Here's a few of the latest soundings.
* "Walloping Walpin" from "The Prowler" over at the American Spectator;
* "A Witness to Walpin-gate: The White House Excuse for Firing an IG Falls Flat" from the Washington Times editors;
* "How Republicans Can Crack the AmeriCorps Scandal" by Byron York over in the new Washington Examiner;
* "Gerald Walpin Is Superman" by Glenn Beck; and
* "Gerald Walpin is Not Afraid," a lengthy but excellent analysis by Rush Limbaugh.