Thursday, February 19, 2009

Did You Miss These Stories?

Time has run out on my blogging allotment for this morning. In fact, I'm already way past my cut-off. Therefore, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to give you a detailed review of what was said by Nebraska Congressmen Lee Terry and Jeff Fortenberry at yesterday's quarterly luncheon of the Business and Professional People for Life. Really good (though very scary) stuff.

And though I have no time for commentary or even excerpts, I wanted to make sure I at least gave you links so you could follow up with these important stories:

* "Rahm's 'Rent' Is Just the Tip of the Iceberg" (Dick Morris and Eileen McGann, New York Post)

* "Free Speech is Dead in England" (James Delingpole, Human Events)

* "For Obama, Its More About Showmanship Than Sunlight" ( Byron York, D.C. Examiner)

* "Incest Victim Sues Planned Parenthood for Rape Cover-Up" (Jill Stanek)

* "The White House's Missing Documents" (Josh Gerstein, Politico)

* "The Truth About The New York Times" (Peter Roff, Fox Forum)

* "Obama's Governing Style" (Tony Blankley, Real Clear Politics)

* "Headless Body in Legless Story" (Mark Steyn, NRO's The Corner)