Here's a quick-shot list of some of today's most important columns:
* Walter Williams on the continuing assault (by government) on private property rights. Scary stuff.
* Jill Stanek on perhaps the most irresponsible and dangerous decision ever made by the FDA; namely, the over-the-counter availability of so-called "emergency contraceptives."
* Debbie Schlussel dealing with the extremist Islamic Society of North America's (ISNA) choice of a woman to lead the group. ("Lipstick on Cancer.")
* John Stossel on the government school system and its arrogant power (even in the face of dismal failure in its primary goals).
* And Terrence Jeffrey giving a fascinating history of how the forward pass came to football -- as a safety measure!