Wednesday, May 22, 2013
You Couldn't Make This Stuff Up If You Tried
* Georgia embraces atheism. "The atheist books will be placed alongside Gideon Bibles already in every state park cabin as directed by Georgia Governor Nathan Deal on Wednesday. 'We appreciate the governor’s invitation to place atheist books in the cabins and look forward to providing visitors with the opportunity to learn more about atheism when they visit Georgia’s beautiful state parks,' said Managing Director Amanda Knief."
* The federal government seizing records of reporter's offices. Seizing records of reporters' personal phones. Seizing records of the phones of reporter's parents. Good grief...where will it end?
* "Accused Fort Hood Shooter Paid $278,000 While Awaiting Trial"
* Team Obama: Incompetent. Arrogant. Secretive. And, most likely, guilty of several illegal and unconstitutional actions.
* "Diversity, not Jesus, saves says Presiding Anglican Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori."
* "Colorado passed some of the nation’s strictest gun-control measures earlier this year, and 54 of the state’s 64 country sheriffs have joined onto a lawsuit that attempts to block them."
* "Three Labor Unions, Including Teamsters, Want ObamaCare Repealed; When Will Media Report?"
* Regarding Congress demand for the IRS records of communications with the White House over the targeting of conservative groups: "The IRS -- which requires working Americans to file their tax returns by an April 15 deadline each year or else face penalties -- did not comply with this deadline imposed by the congressional committee that has oversight over its activities."
* "All of Obama's Scandals Are Ultimately About Information Control"
* The U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia (the fellow responsible for the unprecedented and unconstitutional surveillance of Fox News) is a Barack Obama enthusiast who gave money and volunteer work to the Obama campaign.
* To Howard Dean, “Benghazi is a laughable joke.”
* Joe Biden, "The standing joke in the office is Barack’s learning to speak without a teleprompter."
* "The list of keynote commencement speakers at Ivy League institutions for 2013 does not include a single conservative."