Monday, March 11, 2013
O Tempora, O Mores! (The Latest Round)
* "Protesters burn Christian homes in Pakistan" (AFP International News headline.)
* "New wave of 'superbugs' poses dire threat, says chief medical officer: Warning over rising death toll as antibiotics fail to tackle rising incidence of 'gram negative' bacterial diseases." (The Independent headline.)
* "China Says It Won’t Forsake North Korea, Despite Support for U.N. Sanctions" (NY Times headline.)
* "Obama staying out of negotiations on gun bills" (AP headline) Hasn't he always stayed out of negotiations? On everything? All this fellow can do is campaign -- and even that involves nothing buts lies, omissions and blame.
* Jesse Jackson will be among the mourners at brutal dictator Hugo Chavez' funeral. "Rev. Jackson told Fox News he knew the Venezuelan president 'in a direct and personal way' and says he is 'deeply saddened by his passing.' Chavez presented Jackson with the Liberator's Award in 2005." (Other Democrat politicians attending will be Congressman Gregory Meeks from New York and former Congressman William Delahunt from Massachusetts.)
* "Pro-life student threatened with expulsion at DePaul for revealing students who trashed display."
Posted by DH at 8:23 AM