Monday, May 21, 2012
The President May Lie…But the Numbers Don't
* The country has had the longest streak of +8% unemployment since the Depression under Obama: 39 months and counting.
* U.S. home ownership is at a decade long low. So is the number of Americans who say their home is worth more than they paid for it. Home prices are the lowest they've been since 2002.
* Going into this election cycle, Barack Obama had raised more money from Wall Street than any President in history. He has also raised more money from Wall Street than all of the GOP presidential contenders combined in this election cycle.
* Barack Obama's budget was defeated 414-0 in the House and 99-0 in the Senate.
* When Barack Obama took office, gas was $1.95 per gallon. Today gas is $3.72 per gallon.
* America lost its AAA credit rating (which it had held since 1917) on Obama's watch despite the fact that Timothy Geithner publicly said there was "no risk" of that happening.
* Barack Obama added more to the debt in just 38 months than George Bush did in two full terms as President.
Want a few more? Then zip over and read through John Hawkins' eye-opening (and blood-boiling) Town Hall article, "15 Facts That Even Obama's Biggest Supporters Should Be Able To Admit Are True."