Today's a busy one -- the regular Tuesday morning meeting at Panera's, a couple of hours writing letters, a quick trip home for lunch and just a bit of blogging, then back out to finish up my letters and, perhaps, even getting started on the January letter for Vital Signs Ministries.
But that bit of blogging I mentioned above includes this compilation post, a list of some of the articles making my "Must Read" (and one "Must See") list for today. Have at 'em.
* “Planned Parenthood Spends Millions to ‘Refresh’ its Brand, but It’s Still the Same Taxpayer-Funded Big Abortion Business” (Anna Franzonello, AUL via NRO)
* “Little Sisters of the Poor Case: The Administration’s Position Goes from the Absurd to the Surreal” (Matt Bowman, NRO)
* “In Case You Missed It: People Shouldn't Have to Choose Between Health Coverage and Conscience” (Congresswoman Diane Black, Tennessee Register)
* “De Blasio’s Horse-Drawn Carriage Ban: Is it really about campaign cash?” (Robert Stacy McCain, American Spectator)
* “Obama’s monumental strategic blunder in Iraq” (Allen West, Washington Times)
* “D.C. Man Who Fought Back Against Robber Now Charged With Murder” (Warner Todd Huston, Publius Forum)