Monday, July 16, 2012

Are Brides Giving Obama Their Wedding Gifts?

On June 22nd, I alerted you to Team Obama's attempt to bring ham-handed fundraising into American weddings. Well, here's a quick story on how that ploy worked. Actually, I should say... how it didn't work.


Of course, the biggest story in this affair is how the mainstream media adamantly refused to report on it because of how it made Barack Obama look goofy, tasteless, and remarkably marrogant.

Oh yes, the MSM is eager to do stories that make conservatives look bad -- even if reporters have to invent those stories themselves. But let a progressive pull some bonehead play like Obama did with the wedding registry and the press will ignore it completely.

Independent sources, however, have had some fun with Obama's foolishness as evidenced by the parodies I show you below:



By the way, I don't know who originated the first parody, but I found it at Doug Ross's blog. The second came from the Bulletproof Patriot.