Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Did You Catch These?
* "Does Religion Belong in Politics?" by Noemie Emery in the Washington Examiner.
* The 10 Premises of Modern American Political Discourse (Really good. I'm printing it off and sending it around to friends to start a discussion.) You'll find it at the Freedom and Virtue Institute web site.
* Barb Malek's "New Years Resolution #2- Protecting the Elderly" from her blog, Erase the Need.
* "2010's Most Maddening Wasteful Government Projects" from The Lid.
* "Obama Returns to End-of-Life Plan That Caused Stir" Robert Pear in the New York Times. (Opening paragraph: "When a proposal to encourage end-of-life planning touched off a political storm over “death panels,” Democrats dropped it from legislation to overhaul the health care system. But the Obama administration will achieve the same goal by regulation, starting Jan. 1.")
* "The Progressive end run around the Constitution" by Thomas Sowell in the Washington Examiner.
* Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington's “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians” for 2010