Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Yuck. What's a Proglib?

Gabriel, who blogs at Right Turn Forever, has a suggestion that not only has merit but no small amount of panache too.

"Long ago I stopped using the term 'Democratic' when referring to these people because they aren’t. They are not fond of the term 'Liberal' and now choose to call themselves 'Progressives.' I hit upon a term that I felt describes them perfectly. The term is PROGLIBs. This conjures up something extremely unpleasant. What do you think?"

Proglibs, huh?

I think it might just catch on, Gabriel.