* Chuck Colson answers the question, how does Good Friday inform our Christian worldview?
* "What Is So Good About This Friday?" by Quin Hillyer over at American Spectator.
* "Thoughts on Easter and the Resurrection" by Randy Alcorn at Eternal Perspective Ministries.
* Anne Morse, over at The Point, drops in "a few short excerpts from one of the most memorable Palm Sunday sermons I've ever encountered." The sermon she refers to comes from an old buddy of ours, Curtis Young of Presbyterian Church of the Atonement outside Washington, D.C. (Curt was once the Executive Director of the Christian Action Council.)
* "The First Cry from the Cross", a sermon delivered on Sunday Morning, October 24th, 1869, by Charles H. Spurgeon at the Metropolitan Tabernacle in Newington, England.
* Scott Wesley Brown's superb and inspiring song I mentioned yesterday, "Can You Hear the Echoes?"
* And finally, thanks to Melissa Hindman's posting it on her Facebook page, I can pass along this link to an intriguing 10-minute interview of former Muslim Abdu Murray about the resurrection of Jesus.