Monday, October 20, 2008

Drawing On Life

Among other accomplishments in his young life, Josh Duncan is a talented cartoonist, actor, karate athlete and writer. Because of a long-standing friendship with his parents (Rick & Kelly), I've known Josh since he was a kid and have always been impressed with his energy, his desire to make a difference in the world, and the depth of his Christian faith. Well, Josh is now a student at Concordia University in Seward, Nebraska where he's majoring in art. He's also started a very interesting blog, Here I Stand: Reflections of a Concordia Student.

I've enjoyed reading through Josh's meandering musings on life and I think you might too. My favorites so far are What I Think of Turning the Other Cheek, My Thoughts on Relativism and Public Education and this provocative cartoon: