Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Flying Through Tuesday

An inescapable flurry of activity this morning (including a speaking engagement at Grace University on the other side of town and business regarding my upcoming trip to Ougadougou in Burkina Faso) will keep me from blogging duties this morning.

Sorry. I'll try to make up for my cyberspace absence later today -- but since I'll be taking my Mom to the dentist this afternoon and Claire and I have plans for the evening, visitors to Vital Signs Blog may have to wait until tomorrow for fresh entries.

No problem; there's still plenty here to catch up on. And there's always stimulating, helpful information to be found by visiting the sites we recommend on our lower left sidebar. Among my daily visits (or almost daily) are the sites of Lucianne.com, The Pearcey Report, Family Research Council, Jill Stanek, Eternal Perspective Ministries, NRO, The Point, the superb collection of columnists at Town Hall, Secondhand Smoke, PowerLine, and a few others. I think you'll find they all deserve your attention too.