Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The Catastrophes Barack Obama Refuses to Confront

Obama stated, "As I travel around this state, I don’t get asked about gay marriage, I don’t get asked about abortion, I get asked ‘How can I find a job that allows me to support my family?’ I get asked, ‘How can I pay those medical bills without going into bankruptcy.’...

But the Rev. Clenard H. Childress Jr., Senior Pastor of New Calvary Baptist Church in Montclair, New Jersey, argues that an enlightened leader shouldn't have to ask about problems that are so critical and so clear.

Childress writes, As an African-American male and a Pastor of a Baptist Church, I am deeply troubled, but not surprised at the Senator’s remarks. One would only have to look at Obama’s consistent support and advocacy for the gay agenda and the abortion industry to understand. As a longtime activist for children in the womb (the most discriminated against segment of our society) and proponent for family values, I am horrified at this man’s voting record. Anytime Planned Parenthood gives you a 100% rating, all Americans should cringe in fear because they are the leading abortion provider in the nation.

Each day, 1452 African Americans are murdered by abortion. 4,000 children over all.
There have been over 15 million African American children dismembered in the womb by the abortion holocaust and as many women victimized.

As an elected official, should anyone have to ask you about abortion to make it your concern?


Marriage, since the 1970s, is down 17% in America and in the African Community it’s down 34%, which is twice the national average.
Should Barack Obama again have to wait until someone asks him about the fundamental building block of all society?...