Friday, September 22, 2006

Can You Help Me Understand About the Morning After Pill?

A high school senior from Ontario, Canada, wrote the following letter to our young friends over at Generations for Life...

Dear Sir or Madame,

I am a high school senior who completed a Summit Ministries Conference this summer.


The reason I am emailing is because I need some help and Summit recommended you. You see my friends and I were talking about Abortion and we eventually turned to the topic of the "day after pill." All of the other girls believed it should be use be cause they said “It takes three days for the sperm and egg to connect.” My sister told me that was nonsense and I believe her…but I don’t have the proof! What do I say to something like that?!?!


If you could help me up I would appreciate it! I’ve been feeling overwhelmed!


Interested in their response? Here it is. (And it's a keeper.)