In addition to the posts linked to yesterday and today, here are five other articles from recent days you shouldn't miss.
* "The Decline of the Civil-Rights Establishment" (Shelby Steele, Wall Street Journal).
* "The slow erosion of religious freedom in Europe" (Roger Trigg, Mercator)
* "Christine O’Donnell: IRS ‘Set Up A Back Door’ for Political Opponents to Access Tax Records" (Lindsey Grudnicki, National Review).
* "Raising Hell in Texas" (Paul Kengor, American Spectator).
* "The president’s take on race" (Cal Thomas)