Tuesday, November 20, 2012

More News from the "You've Got To Be Kidding" File

* "Is The Obama EPA Running Its Own Black-Ops Program?" at Investor's Business Daily.

* "Planned Parenthood compares an ultrasound to rape and as a rape victim, I’m angry!" by Kelly Clinger at LifeSiteNews.

* "The GOP: A Most Unpopular Majority Party" by David Limbaugh.

* "Report: Obama Coverage Turned More Favorable In Final Week Of Election" by Elizabeth Flock at US News and World Report. (Gee, really?)

"Barack Obama Blunders Again on the World Stage" by Nile Gardiner at the Telegraph.

* Forget Barack Obama's gaffes in his Burma speech (even though there were many) and his sophomoric flirtation with Aung San Suu Kyi. The real story is this line from his speech -- “Now, on other hand, as President, I cannot just impose my will on Congress -- the Congress of the United States -- even though sometimes I wish I could.”