Wednesday, August 01, 2012
Goodbye, Religious Freedom. (The HHS Mandate Kicks In Today.)
And don't think for one moment that Team Obama will be slack in enforcing that policy.
Here's a few salient articles for more information on what 's happening...and what we can expect next.
* "The Mandate Kicks In: The Battle for Religious Freedom and Civil Society Continues" by George Weigel at NRO. (Exceptional piece.)
* "The HHS Mandate Goes into Effect" by the Editors of NRO. (Also excellent.)
* "Obamacare’s Anti-Religious Freedom Mandate Starts Today" by Amy Payne and Sarah Torre at the Foundry, Heritage Foundation.
* "On August 1, Millions of Americans Lose Their Freedom Of Religion" by Christen Varley at Forbes.
* "Affordable Care Act Gives Government Permission to Play the Bully" by Congressman F. James Sensenbrenner at Fox News.
* "HHS-Mandate Injunction Reveals Weakness of Administration’s Arguments" by Carrie Severino at NRO.