a Book Den post about the American Spectator's annual Christmas book recommendation survey. I was pleased that it drew quite a bit of attention but some of you seem to be looking specifically for Christmas themed reading.
Okay, I've got a few of those for you too.
Here (also from the Book Den) are posts which review the following:
* Christmas-Themed Reading Suggestions (This is a general list of wonderful Christmas-oriented reading. It includes our traditional favorites, ones we read over and again. Novels, Christian theology, and poems like Charles Dickens' many Christmas books, Joni Eareckson-Tada's A Christmas Longing, Calvin Miller's Snow, and Dylan Thomas' "A Child's Christmas In Wales.")
* Don Reid’s wise and winsome little novel, O Little Town.
* Fannie Flagg's A Redbird Christmas.
* Richard Paul Evans’ rather brief but beautifully constructed story, Finding Noel.
* John Snyder’s The Golden Ring: A Christmas Story