Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fetal Pain Bill Article

I've removed this post this afternoon due to an agreement with the Omaha World-Herald.

I submitted a version of that post to the World-Herald for their "Another Point of View" feature. And Geitner Simmons, the editorial page editor of the W-H, graciously approved it and agreed to publish.

Because the W-H is rightly concerned about copyright issues and intellectual property matters, I volunteered to remove the article from the blog. Mr. Simmons was appreciative and, along with his thanks he reminded me that I could post it again here after the article runs in the World-Herald. No need, of course; I'll just send you over there.

Mr. Simmons and the World-Herald deserve my thanks for publishing the piece (sometime in the next week) and for their professionalism.