Saturday, February 18, 2017
What a Catch!
So, go ahead. Check 'em out.
* “Abortion chief: home abortions ‘safer than aspirin’” (SPUC)
* “Shame on the Silent Christian Leaders Who Refuse to Stand Against Government Tyranny” (Michael Brown, The Stream)
* “The student Left’s culture of intolerance is creating a new generation of conservatives” (Charlie Peters, Telegraph)
* “Resistance Has Nothing to Offer Conservatives” (David Harsanyi, National Review)
* “Former Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic Director: ‘Planned Parenthood Treated Women Like Cattle’” (Steven Ertelt, LifeNews.com)
* “The Media Bulls Have Met Their Matador in Trump” (Roger L. Simon, PJ Media)
* “The Silence of the Lambs” (About our disappointing Congress) (Ann Coulter)
* “The Kids Aren’t All Right: What the Gender-Identity Revolution Has in Common with 1960s’ Drug Culture” (Scott Beauchamp, Public Discourse)
* “Media Ignores Videos 33 Million Watched Catching Planned Parenthood Denying Prenatal Care, Ultrasounds” (Katie Yoder, LifeNews.com)
* “Haley’s Comet” (Editorial, New York Sun)