Looking for some insightful commentary about the disastrous events of this past week? Here are five of the best I've read.
* “The Fatal Flaws in Comey’s Theory of Why Clinton Shouldn’t Be Prosecuted” (Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review)
* “This Bananas Republic” (Kevin D. Williamson, National Review) (“Mrs. Clinton couldn’t get indicted if she tried…But it is worth considering the context. The context is this: America is a lawless state.”)
* “Obama’s false racism claims are putting cops’ lives in danger” (John R. Lott Jr., New York Post)
* “Heather Mac Donald Talks (with Rush Limbaugh) About Her Essential Book: The War on Cops”
* “Uncovered documents show aborted babies used for government research started decades ago” (Carole Novielli, Live Action News)
* “How a rolling sexual revolution is crushing freedom: A strong voice from Europe warns that 'sexual liberation' is anything but.” (Gabriele Kuby, Mercator)