Claire and I have a "When Swing Was King" presentation this afternoon
so we will not be watching today's Congressional hearings on Benghazi over C-Span.
(Of course, we couldn't anyway. We don't have cable!)
But in the coming days we will certainly be zeroing in on those revelations for these could be of incredible importance to the future of our country. Will justice be done? Will cheap partisan politics be removed from national security decisions? Will Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton finally be called for their lies, incompetence and lack of genuine patriotism?
Whether or not you're planning on listening in to the hearings, you'll find these articles of great value in setting the scene. (And don't miss the links from Monday's post, "Is the Benghazi Cover Up Beginning to Unravel?")
* "No way for Hillary Clinton to escape responsibility for Benghazi" (Brit Hume, Fox News)
* "John Bolton: Benghazi could bring down Obama administration" (Cheryl K. Chumley, Washington Times)
* "Benghazi Blues" (Michael Walsh, PJ Media)
* "Hillary Clinton -- culpable for Benghazi from beginning to end" (Paul Mirengoff, PowerLine)
* "Operation Smear Benghazi Whistleblowers" (Michelle Malkin, Real Clear Politics)
* "Special Ops halted from responding to Benghazi attacks, U.S. diplomat says" (Ernesto Londoño, Washington Post)
* "Salon: Benghazi 'Big Scandal,' Whistleblowers 'Credible'" (John Nolte, Breitbart)
* "Clinton’s Republican Guard" (Andrew McCarthy, PJ Media)