Hobby Lobby May Close
* Brent Bozell lists just a few questions that journalists would be asking Barack Obama -- if they had any journalistic integrity, that is.
* Ben Shapiro, Editor-At-Large of Breitbart News, has here a review of Ted Cruz's scintillating speech at the Weyrich Awards Dinner.
* "GOP Must Launch Reality Offensive" by David Limbaugh
* The election of Pope Francis provided pro-life leaders with a lot to be excited about.
* Boris Dittrich, the homosexual activist called the “father” of the political movement in favor of Dutch gay “marriage”, has admitted that group marriages of three or more people, is the next, inevitable logical step in the dismantling of the western world’s traditional marriage laws. (Read more here.)
* "After four long years, the Senate Democrats finally produced a budget this afternoon. They put it off as long as possible, but finally had to make the document public. What is striking about the budget is that it contains absolutely nothing that is new. It calls for more spending, higher taxes, more debt. It never comes close to balancing. It reforms nothing and changes nothing. It simply demands more money from the taxpayers, and spends all that and more. The Democrats are like a Neanderthal man found frozen in ice: unchanging, immobile, out of date and -- intellectually, at least -- dead." (Read the rest of John Hinderaker's Power Line article here.)
* Proposed Dem Budget Increases Spending 62% Over Next Decade
* "The Obama administration is drawing up plans to give all U.S. spy agencies full access to a massive database that contains financial data on American citizens and others who bank in the country, according to a Treasury Department document seen by Reuters."
* "Trouble in the Nanny State," Ann Coulter's latest column.
* "Planned Parenthood threatens to sue former employee for mailing a pro-life leaflet."
* Wisconsin’s VISTA Program Encourages Volunteers to Overcome White 'Privilege’
* "The wife of an American pastor held captive in an Iranian prison for nearly a year said she has yet to hear from President Obama or Secretary of State John Kerry and to her knowledge the administration has not done anything to help free her husband." (Read more in this Fox News report.)