Wednesday, February 27, 2013
O Tempora, O Mores!
* "Chicago public schools students get their sex education in the fifth grade as most do in the U.S., but CPS wants to change that, so the instruction begins at age 5." (Here's the story from WKEF-TV.)
* The Washington Post's Bob Woodward ripped into President Barack Obama on "Morning Joe" today, saying he's exhibiting a "kind of madness I haven't seen in a long time" for a decision not to deploy an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf because of budget concerns. "Can you imagine Ronald Reagan sitting there and saying, 'Oh, by the way, I can't do this because of some budget document?'" Woodward said. (When the likes of Bob Woodward starts blasting Barack Obama, you know just how wacky the President's policies have become.)
* "Democrats complain about presence of debt clock on Capitol Hill."
* "Seniors are catching STDs at record rates; the number of 50, 60 and 70 year olds getting chlamydia, syphilis and gonorrhea doubled in the past decade."
* Abortionist Abolghassem M. Gohari has been given a minor fine and placed on probation for only a year by the Maryland Board of Physicians after the Board found Gohari guilty of illegal activities, substandard care, and verbal abuse of patients. Sadly typical -- both the bellicose, boorish behavior of the abortionist and the coddling treatment he's rewarded by medical officials who, obviously, don't give a rip for women's health.
* When Obama came into power over four years ago, I knew it was the opening volley of the destruction of much of what America holds dear. One of the first things he did was attack NASA. People may have forgotten the layoffs and changes in NASA. I haven’t. Obama has overseen the Islamization of NASA with instructions to run a Mohammedan outreach program. He cut the Constellation program, intended to develop new rockets to carry people into space and the space shuttle program was mothballed — with a special dissing of Texas because they bucked Obama’s EPA mandates. Stellar thuggery gone mad – space exploration, the Chicago way...(Don't miss the rest of Terresa Monroe-Hamilton's column, "NASA – Subjugated, 'Repurposed' and Sleeping With Our Enemies.")
* "Girl Scouts 'give thanks' for membership in worldwide pro-abortion organization."
* Let em out! That's right, Barack Obama has found a government operation that he actually wants to cut funds for -- keeping criminals locked up!