In additional reference to the Sanctity of Life Sunday two days ago and the March for Life in Washington, D.C. yesterday, I have a few items I think you'll find of value.
* First of all, for those of you who live in Nebraska, please make note of the Walk for Life coming up this next Saturday morning in Lincoln. The speaker this year is an especially exciting one, Ryan Bomberger. You just gotta' make the Walk this year! Here's more. And here too.
* "Roe v. Wade at 39" by Michael J. New.
* Barb Malek's fine essay, “Women Are Watching”- A Pro-Life Twist on Planned Parenthood’s New Campaign!
* It wasn't just in Washington, D.C. that pro-lifers were marching. Check out Jeanne Smits' story from LifeSiteNews, "Record Turnout for Paris March for Life."
* "Gendercide: The War Feminists Seemingly Refuse to Fight" by Ericka Andersen at the Heritage Foundation.