Thursday, April 07, 2011
Vital Signs Ministries: A Day in the Life
* The regular hours of working on Vital Signs Blog.
* Writing letters to Senators regarding the de-funding of Planned Parenthood.
* Praying with colleagues in front of the Planned Parenthood abortion center.
* Visiting my Mom at the nursing home.
* Presenting "When Swing Was King" at a local nursing home.
* Writing the monthly LifeSharer letter and a column for the church newsletter.
* Research for the commentary for Volume 10 of "When Swing Was King" and for a lecture about the Christian perspective on suffering at Grace University next week.
* Phone conversations and e-mail correspondence regarding such matters as Nebraska pro-life politics, sidewalk counseling in Bellevue, using social networking as an outreach, Planned Parenthood, family matters, wholesome entertainment options, etc.
Like I said, pro-life activism that is vibrant and varied. Your prayers for wisdom, strength, courage, protection and joy are always greatly appreciated.