Friday, August 08, 2008

Of Kenny Chesney, Hard Choices and Guys for Life

How long has this Kenny Chesney video been around? I've no idea but I'm sure glad I came across it. I found it compelling and beautifully crafted. And if you haven't yet watched and listened to it, I'm pretty sure you will too.

By the way, I found the link to the video at a really unique Christian site, Guys for Life. This cyberspace outreach was created by Kurt Ramspott and is aimed at: 1) men who are facing the unexpected challenge of having a wife or girlfriend say, "I'm pregnant" and 2) men who have already had to deal with that daunting test. Whether those men have chosen abortion, adoption or parenting, Guys for Life has some relevant, truly helpful things to offer them.

It's a great service they provide through various resources -- non-threatening, informational and personal. Way to go, Kurt.

There's actually two sites to check out if you'd like to know more about Guys for Life. There's the official site here and the YouTube video channel that they sponsor right here. It's at the latter site that I found the Chesney clip along with several others well worth attending to. Check 'em out.