Wednesday, February 06, 2008

It's Simplicity Itself: "Life Trumps Choice"

Writer, speaker, chastity champion and pro-life activist extraordinaire, Dawn Eden, has interesting and helpful posts aplenty over at The Dawn Patrol and, as I have before, I urge you to bookmark her site and go visit frequently.

Among the things I learned by my latest visit there was an encouraging update on her health condition (Dawn has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer), a dramatic slap-down moment of Barack Obama as shown in a Sean Hannity video clip, and this delightful conversion testimony of a former "card-carrying, sign-waving, Clinton-campaigning pro-choicer."

Good stuff.

And while I'm at it, let me draw your attention to a few of my other favorite blogs, sites that provide great information, thoughtful commentary, and much-needed inspiration. I've got a whole bunch listed at this site (left sidebar, scroll down a bit), but I'll just give you three this morning that I'm especially high on:

* The Point; the blog connected to Chuck Colson's Breakpoint ministry where various issues of the day draw the attention of Gina Dalfonzo and others.

* Secondhand Smoke; the "24/7 bioethics seminar" maintained expertly by Wesley J. Smith; and,

* Eternal Perspective Ministries, one of the most thorough, most alert, and most effective Christian activist organizations around. Be sure to note Randy Alcorn's own blog there too.