While making merry in your Christmas celebrations, you may have missed these important articles. Here's a second chance at them.
* “Christians on the Run from Iraq: The Islamic State is attaining its key goal, and U.S. media find the story of ‘limited interest.’” (Nina Shea, National Review)
* “Happy Kwanzaa! The Holiday Brought To You By the FBI” (Ann Coulter, Town Hall)
* “If Joseph and Mary tried to reach Bethlehem today, they might get murdered by Palestinian terrorists.” (David Bernstein, Washington Post)
* “Stop lying about the cops” (Rich Lowry, New York Post)
* “China Tightens Church Control Ahead of Christmas” (Didi Tang, AP)