Amid the Christmas hustle and bustle, you may have missed these exceptional articles. Here's another chance at them.
* “The Genuine Conflict Being Ignored in the Duck Dynasty Debate” (Larry Alex Taunton, Atlantic)
* “Obama’s terrible, horrible, very bad year” (John Podhoretz, New York Post)
* “Churches and the Welfare State” (Mark Tooley, Juicy Ecumenism)
* “Gay Couple to Marry on Float During Rose Parade” (Alec Torres, NRO)
* “Insurers show no backbone as White House keeps moving ACA goalposts” (Jonah Goldberg’s syndicated column)
* "The Obama Christmas card reveals the zero at the center of our government." (Bookworm blog)