Want to keep up with what's happening in the culture wars? Here's a few excellent articles you may have missed.
* “Damning report on E-mailgate shows Hillary can’t be trusted” (New York Post Editorial Board)
* “20,642 New Regulations Added in the Obama Presidency” (James Gattuso, Daily Signal)
* “Abortion video changes minds of pro-choice women” (Sheila Liaugminas, Mercator)
* “Liberal Censorship: Breaking Out of the Echo Chamber” (Eric Metaxas, Breakpoint)
* “Campus Activists Are More Radical — and Troubled — than You Think” David French, NRO)
* “California’s $64 Billion Bullet Train To Nowhere Gets Delayed…Again” (John Merline, IBD)
* “Enough with Hollywood’s Pendulous Boobery” (Michelle Malkin, NRO)