It's not just kids who need home schooling. Adults who are trying to make sense out of the world with all the dominant media's misinformation, omission, incompetence, and ill will towards conservative values...well, they need schooling too. They need information and insight that is accurate, relevant, and easy to access.
So, as we often do here at Vital Signs Blog, we offer some of the best of recent articles for your ongoing, home-based education!
* “Utopia’s Jailers” (Kevin D. Williamson, National Review)
* “Israel: Beware of Obama” (Michael Goodwin, New York Post)
* “Extreme: Dems' Filibuster of Anti-Human Trafficking Bill Exposes Abortion Fanaticism” (Guy Benson, Town Hall) AND “Fact Check: Debunking False Talking Points on Sex Trafficking Filibuster” (Guy Benson, Town Hall)
* “Iran and the Lessons of History” (Myron Magnet, City Journal)
* “When the world's best hope is France” (Rich Lowry, Jewish World Review)
* “Unhappy birthday, Obamacare” (Sally Pipes, New York Daily News)