Here are a few items from the past few days that you may not want to miss.
* “The Obama Economic Record is Even Worse than You Realize” (Chad Stafko, American Thinker)
* “State of Disunion: The growing conflict between public and private labor” (Steven Malanga, City Journal)
* “Challenging the federal government: Sharyl Attkisson sues the DOJ” (T. Becket Adams, Washington Examiner)
* “Bill Clinton's Immunity” (Joel Levine, American Thinker)
* “And Then There Were Three: Kentucky Counties May Have Found the Secret to Right-to-Work Success” (James Sherk, NRO)