* "More Americans Will Use Food Stamps For Thanksgiving This Year Than Ever Before" (US News & World Report)
* "Unions Shut Down Traffic to LAX" (Breitbart)
* "Thanksgiving, but US Turkey Farmers Aren't Celebrating." (Why? Because corn prices are going higher and higher. That's because of the drought, transport costs and corn being shifted over to ethanol production.)
* "People no longer thankful for Thanksgiving."
* "Student Club Plans 'Anti-Thanksgiving Potluck' at University of Virginia."
* "Walmart Employees Protest Working on Thanksgiving." (ATVN)
* Fort Lauderdale Airport service workers gathered for what they called a peaceful "Thanksgiving Prayer" rally and protest to demand just compensation. (Broward/Palm Beach New Times)
* "PETA asks Obama to skip 'outdated' Thanksgiving turkey pardon ceremony." (The Hill)